OSA Convention 2023 – Inter-Chapter Quiz Competition
Do you know – what is world’s newest internationalized country?
Do you know – Which cricketer scored centuries in his first 3 test matches?
Are a quiz aficianado ? Do you like to get into the competitive spirit and do you aspire to get into the arena and fight it out with other quizzers to bring home the honors, then you are at the right place. Welcome to the Inter-Chapter Quiz competition for OSA Convention 2023.
How will the competition be conducted?
- The quiz will be contested by teams from across the chapters. Each chapter can send one team of 4-5 members to participate in the competition. If any chapter needs to send more than 1 team, please let us know, we will accommodate based on overall number of entries.
- Individuals who are not associated with a chapter, please do send your entries, we will team you up appropriately.
- The participants can be from any/all age groups (10years+), it is encouraged to have participants from all age groups.
- The quiz will be focused on Odisha, India, USA and World Affairs. There will be different rounds of questions. Some examples :
- Science and Technology – ‘Back to the future’
- Arts and Literature – ‘The Artist’
- Music and Entertainment – ‘Sangeet’
- Sports – Khiladi No. 1
- History and Culture – ‘Etihaas Gawah Hai’
- Geography – ‘Around the world’
- Politics – ‘House of Cards’
- ‘Aama Odisha’
- Rapid fire round – ‘Aag hi Aag’
There will be limited number of teams, so it will be on first-come-first basis. So please send in your nominations ASAP, either as a team for your chapter or individual. You must register before May 15th by filling the participate form below.
Details of the location and other logistics will be shared soon.
Prizes : Top-3 teams will be recognized!!
For any questions feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org